The dewatering screen with hydrocyclone separator system is a new type of fine sand recovery unit that integrates material dehydration and fine particles recovery and is also a new type of environmentally friendly sand washing equipment.
The dewatering screen with hydrocyclone separator system is generally used in the wet sand production line and is directly installed at the back of the sand washing machine. The dewatering screen on the equipment further dewaters the finished products of the sand washer. The hydrocyclone separator system recycles the 0.074-3mm fine particles in sand water mixture discharged from the sand washing machine, effectively reducing the loss of fine sand and the content of stone powder, and solving the problem of high fineness and low stone powder content of the artificial aggregate processing system, greatly improve the quality of the finished product.
1. Dehydration part: composed of vibration motor and dewatering screen. The finished sand of the sand washing machine directly enters the dewatering screen for secondary cleaning, classification, and dehydration.
2. Fines recovery part: composed of cyclone separator, slurry pump, motor, return box, and cleaning tank. The sand-water mixture discharged from the sand washing machine enters the cleaning tank, and is transported to the cyclone separator through the high-pressure pump, where the sand is extracted and enters the dewatering screen through the nozzle for dehydration. The tailwater and other impurities pass through the overflow port of the separator and enter the return tank to be discharged.
1. Two functions of dehydration and recovery, multi-purpose, easy to operate, saving investment cost and floor space.
2. The sand washing is cleaner, and the secondary sand washing dehydration function is added for the finished sand of the sand washing machine.
3. High recycling rate, more than 95% of fines can be recovered.
4. Improving the quality and processing capacity of the finished sand.
Send us a message
We will provide you with the most professional services.