The belt conveyor is a kind of material transportation equipment commonly used in the current concentrator, and the belt plays an important role as a bearing and conveying device. In the process of beneficiation, belt deviation is a common problem of belt conveyors, that is, the centerline of the belt deviates from the centerline of the conveyor during operation and is biased to one side. Below, the editor will take everyone to understand the main reasons that cause the belt deviation of the belt conveyor and give the corresponding solutions.
The installation error causes the belt conveyor belt deviation
The quality of the installation has an obvious influence on the deviation of the belt, and the deviation of the belt caused by the installation error is also difficult to deal with, mainly due to the following reasons.
1. The belt joints are not right or flat, resulting in uneven tension on both sides of the belt, and the belt runs off the side with greater tension.
2. The frame is skewed, including the skew of the centerline of the frame and the tilt of both sides of the frame, both of which will cause serious deviation of the belt conveyor belt and be difficult to adjust.
3. The pressure of the rubber plates on both sides of the guide trough is uneven, resulting in inconsistent running resistance on both sides of the belt, which causes the belt conveyor belt to deviate.
1. Regarding the irregular or uneven belt joints, the tension on both sides of the rotating drum or the reversing drum can be adjusted. If the situation still does not improve after adjustment, the belt joints need to be reconnected. When connecting belt joints, make sure that the joints are straight and flat. It is worth noting that to ensure the driveability of the belt at the joint, it is recommended to nail the belt buckle in sections along the length of the grooved roller when nailing the belt buckle.
2. The centerline of the conveyor is skewed, and the head and tail are adjusted to ensure that the center lines of the head, tail, and center of the intermediate frame are in the same straight line. If the deviation of the middle part cannot be corrected, the rack must be reinstalled.
3.The problem of uneven pressure of the rubber plates on both sides of the guide groove is relatively simple, just readjust the pressure of the rubber plates on both sides.
The belt conveyor belt causes deviation during operation
1. Roller and idler sticky materials cause deviation. After the belt conveyor has been running for a period of time, due to the certain viscosity of the mineral material, part of the mineral powder will stick to the drum and the idler, making the drum or idler local diameter larger, causing uneven tension on both sides of the belt, Causing the belt conveyor belt to run off.
2. Slack belt causes deviation. After the adjusted belt has been running for a period of time, the tension will decrease due to permanent deformation or aging due to belt stretching, and the belt will loosen and cause deviation.
3. Uneven distribution of minerals causes deviation. If the belt of the belt conveyor does not deviate when idling but deviates when running under heavy load, it means that the mineral material is unevenly distributed on both sides of the belt. The uneven distribution of minerals is mainly caused by the incorrect falling direction and position of the minerals. If the minerals deviate to the left, the belt will deviate to the right; vice versa.
4. Vibration during operation causes deviation. During operation, the belt conveyor will inevitably produce certain mechanical vibrations. The faster the operation speed, the greater the vibration, and the greater the possibility of the belt conveyor belt deviation. For the belt conveyor, the vibration caused by the radial runout of the idler roller has a significant impact on the belt deviation of the belt conveyor.
1. Adjust the roller group
During the operation of the belt conveyor, if the belt deviates to one side in the load-bearing section, it indicates that there is an error between the installation position of the load-bearing roller set and the verticality of the centerline. An automatic self-aligning roller set can be installed to adjust, generally every 20- A set of 30m installation, but sometimes the effect is not good. Or use the adjusting eye on the longitudinal beam to adjust the position of the roller set to solve the problem of deviation. Which side of the belt is deviated, which side of the roller set will move forward toward the running direction of the belt conveyor belt, or the other side will move backward. The roller adjustment needs to start from the point of deviation. The amount of adjustment for each roller should be less, and the number of rollers should be adjusted. This has a better effect of adjusting the deviation. In addition, it is recommended to adjust only one side to avoid confusion.
2. Adjust the position of the rotating drum and the reversing drum
Belt conveyors generally have more than 3 rollers. The installation position of all rollers must be perpendicular to the centerline of the belt conveyor length. If the deviation is too large, it will inevitably deviate. If the belt of the belt conveyor deviates at the unloading roller of the machine head, the roller shaft of the belt will be adjusted a short distance forward along the running direction of the belt to which side the belt deviates (by adjusting the adjusting bolts of the bearings on both sides of the roller); If the belt deviates from the reversing drum at the rear of the machine, the drum on the loose side of the belt should be moved forward in the running direction of the empty belt (by adjusting the bolt). If the belt deviation phenomenon occurs in the driving drum and the reversing drum in the belt storage bin, please refer to the adjustment method of the unloading drum of the machine head to deal with it.
3. Adjust the tension
In addition to being perpendicular to the length of the belt, the reversing roller at the tension should also ensure that its shaft centerline is horizontal. When the hydraulic cylinder is used for tensioning, the bearing seat of the tensioning roller should be translated at the same time to ensure that the axis of the roller is perpendicular to the longitudinal direction of the belt. When the belt conveyor is running, if the belt tension is not enough, the belt will not deviate when there is no load or a small load, and the deviation will occur when the load is slightly larger. A suitable tensioning device must be selected to ensure that the belt has sufficient tension. Tight force.
The above are the main reasons for the deviation of the belt conveyor belt and the corresponding solutions. Sometimes, the reason for the deviation of the belt conveyor is more complicated, and the effect of only one method is not ideal, and multiple adjustment methods may be required. It is recommended that the concentrator purchase a belt conveyor from a professional belt conveyor manufacturer. While obtaining high-quality belt conveyors to ensure the normal production of the concentrator, it also obtains sufficient technical support for subsequent equipment problems.
Send us a message
We will provide you with the most professional services.