The treatment method of potash feldspar is a valuable asset, and it has become a local non-metallic mineral resource with high economic benefits. Industrially, it is mainly used for the production of ceramics, glass, and potash fertilizer, which is an important strategic production raw material.
Potash feldspar processing method
1. Iron removal by flotation: Before starting the development of potash feldspar, it is important to know that the content of potash feldspar not only contains a relatively rich potassium element, but also contains a certain amount of iron element, and the iron element table is relatively Active elements, to ensure that potassium feldspar is not affected by iron during the development process, it is necessary to do a good job of removing iron. In general, the iron content should be reduced to about 0.039%, and the commonly used methods are low-temperature decomposition or hydrothermal methods. Of course, appropriate reagents can be added to separate the iron elements according to the previous reactions of the elements.
2. Magnetic separation: Magnetic separation can separate and remove impurity from weakly magnetic ferrous metal ore or slag such as poor manganese ore, lean limonite, lean hematite, etc., and separate the concentrate and impurity in the original ore, and then proceed to concentrate. The metal level of the mine.
3. Grading: Dewatering sieve grading sieve for potash feldspar production line. The grading process can be equipped with sieve plates with appropriate apertures according to the requirements of the concentrator. The sieve plates are made of polyurethane lining steel bars, which are very strong and wear-resistant, have a long service life, and are not Contaminant materials will be returned to the ball mill on the sieve, and iron removal will be carried out under the sieve.
4. Dehydration screening: The dewatering screen is used in the dehydration process of potassium feldspar, which refers to the process of potassium feldspar after iron removal. The water content of potassium feldspar powder after iron removal is about 80%, after precipitation in the sedimentation tank, The bottom flow enters the dewatering screen for dewatering. After dehydration, the water on the screen is about 20%, which can meet the requirements of dry pile and transportation, and the bottom of the screen can be discharged into the sedimentation tank for settlement.
Advantages of potash feldspar processing method
1. The equipment configuration of the entire potash feldspar beneficiation production line is reasonable, the technological process is very simple and mature, and the operation is greatly simplified.
2. The efficiency of potash feldspar beneficiation is high, the processing volume is large, and the output is increased by more than 50%, which effectively meets the production requirements of the concentrator for high yield and high efficiency.
3. It is not easy to malfunction during operation, with low energy consumption and less waste of resources, and the total cost is reduced by more than 100,000 yuan.
The production performance of Longding Environmental Technology’s production equipment will be more advanced, and the price of the entire production line is also reasonable. Reasonable prices play an important role in reducing the cost of the concentrator and increasing its overall profit. The processing method of potash feldspar The production equipment is configured differently according to the number of meshes required by the user, and the production working principle is also different. Approach online customer services for details.
Send us a message
We will provide you with the most professional services.