The demand for sand and gravel is increasing, the supply of river sand resources is in short supply, and the application of artificial sand is becoming more and more extensive, even exceeding the consumption of river sand raw materials. The following introduces the configuration and precautions of the artificial sand production line.
How to configure the artificial sand production line
When configuring the artificial sand production line, we should make the best use of everything, so that the equipment can play its own functions as much as possible. For sand-making equipment, there are many types and models commonly used in production, and the sand-making production technology level of each manufacturer is different. Therefore, if you want to configure a reasonable artificial sand production line, you should pay attention to the selection of sand-making equipment.
When configuring the artificial sand production line, unnecessary links in the production line should be simplified. The user should make a comprehensive determination according to the specifications, particle size, output, production use, the production site, and other factors of the finished artificial sand. Only in this way can an economical, reasonable, applicable, and high-efficiency artificial sand production line be designed.
Precautions for artificial sand production line
1. After the artificial sand production line is ready, it should be operated in the specified order. When starting the motor, pay attention to observing the change of the ammeter. The ammeter will drop to the normal current value after the peak current of about 30s. It should be noted that the current should not exceed the specified value during operation.
2. After the crusher is in normal operation, start the feeder, and adjust the feeding amount of the feeder according to the size of the artificial sand material and the operation of the jaw crusher. Generally speaking, the stacking height of the material in the crushing cavity should exceed 2/3 of the crushing cavity, and the particle size of the material should not exceed 50%~60% of the width of the feeding port. At this time, the production capacity of the crusher is the highest.
3. When the particle size of artificial sand material is large, it is easy to cause equipment blockage and affect normal production. To prevent materials other than artificial sand raw materials from entering the crusher, such as drill bits, metal objects, etc., if found, they should be taken out immediately to prevent damage to the equipment.
4. If the equipment automatically trips for unknown reasons, it is forbidden to forcibly start it. If it is found that the equipment has abnormal noise, it should be stopped immediately, and the feeding should be stopped at the same time. After all the materials in the crushing chamber are discharged, the power supply should be cut off for inspection and processing.
5. Improper installation of the artificial sand production line equipment will affect the work of the entire artificial sand production line equipment, will also cause damage to the equipment itself, and even threaten the personal safety of operators. Therefore, the installation of sand-making equipment should be carried out in strict accordance with the contents of the manual, and an appropriate installation location should be selected.
6. Before installing the sand-making machine, check the packing list to check whether the parts are complete and whether they are worn during transportation.
The above are the precautions for the configuration of artificial sand. If you want to know more, please feel free to contact us.
Send us a message
We will provide you with the most professional services.