The production process of the sand and gravel aggregate processing system in the sand washing plant is inseparable from water. The washing, sand making, and dust reduction processes of the aggregate require a large amount of water, which causes the problem of wastewater and sludge pollution. How to treat and recycle wastewater and sludge has become a problem faced by many sand and gravel enterprises. Traditional wastewater and sludge treatment methods have restricted conditions that affect efficiency.
The “one-stop” service for wastewater and sludge treatment of the LZZG sand washing plant not only solves the resource problem of wastewater polluted sludge dry pile but also reuses resources to purify the tailwater to protect the environment. In the past, sand and gravel wastewater and sludge treatment were mainly treated by natural purification methods, and the basic treatment methods are as follows.
1. Wastewater treatment: Wastewater flows from the sand and gravel system into the pre-built sedimentation tank or tailings library, without using coagulant, for natural precipitation, and discharge of the supernatant. This scheme is restricted by the site environment and other conditions, which makes the purification efficiency low and the wastewater reuse is not thorough.
2. Sludge treatment: the use of gravity to filter and separate the water in the mud, and the use of sunlight and wind to accelerate the process of dehydration and drying of the mud. The time of this plan is slow, and there is a hidden danger of environmental pollution caused by secondary dust, and it is difficult to meet the wastewater and sludge treatment needs of medium and large-scale sand and gravel processing systems.
LZZG sand washing plant wastewater and sludge treatment “one-stop” service, mainly used to solve the solid waste generated in the washing process and the purification and reuse of sand washing tailwater. The whole system has good manufacturability and material screening and recovery rate. High, solid waste dry discharge and tailwater are all reused, which greatly improves resource utilization. The sand washing program is mainly divided into 3 blocks.
1. Fine sand recovery: the overflow of the integrated machine enters the tailwater collection tank through the pipeline, the tailwater is pumped into the separator by the slurry pump, the sediment is separated by the separator, and the recovered fine material is discharged to the dewatering screen and the coarse The materials are uniformly mixed and discharged after dehydration.
2. Solid-liquid separation: The slurry treated by the separator will pump the tailwater from the sewage tank into the filter tank for the mud-water separation operation. After the filter tank treats about 80% of the tailwater into clean water, it directly enters the clean water tank from the overflow.
3. Sludge dewatering: The concentrated slurry is pumped into the filter press through the bottom of the filter tank, and the filter press presses the concentrated slurry into a mud cake to achieve dry pile, landfill, or develop other uses. After pressure filtration, the clean water enters the clean water tank to realize the recycling of clean water and zero discharge in the entire process.
Advantages of wastewater sludge treatment program
1. Separation of mud and sand recovery and dehydration of solid particles in materials.
2. Mud-water separation-purification of tailwater from previous operations.
3. Dry discharge of solid waste-dry waste disposal of tailwater solid waste.
There are differences in the nature and composition of wastewater sludge from different sources in sand washing plants. Appropriate wastewater treatment technology and reuse methods should be selected to minimize the impact of backwater use on production technical indicators, increase the recycling rate of mineral processing wastewater, and achieve wastewater Of clean emissions. Before understanding the wastewater treatment method, we need to understand the specific source of wastewater. Flotation wastewater, sand washing wastewater, and crushing wastewater may all be source factors. According to the characteristics of the specific analysis of specific problems, we will formulate different detailed plans. , As long as you call for a consultation, a plan and model selection will be made for you.
Send us a message
We will provide you with the most professional services.