The double-deck banana screen is mainly used for coal grading, desliming, dehydration, and de-intermediation, and is also suitable for screening and grading other minerals. The double-layer banana screen includes side help, vibration exciter, motor, belt transmission device, auxiliary shaft pair, buffer spring, upper sieve plate, lower sieve plate, excitation beam, upper beam, lower beam, lifting beam, etc. The upper layer of the double-layer banana screen vibrating screen has a large inclination angle, and the lower layer is basically arranged horizontally. This configuration can efficiently handle large amounts of feedstock through thin-layer sieving. The feeding material passes through the upper sieve plate at a high speed, so that the powder is initially separated. The material moves at high speed on the sieve plate to separate it into thin layers.
The double-deck banana screening machine is designed based on a linear screen with the proprietary technology of injecting a banana-shaped multi-segment screen surface. There is a large sloping screen surface at the feeding end, and then it descends step by step at a certain number of angles until it reaches the particle outlet. The sloping screen surface at the feeding end enables higher screening speed and thinner material stratification when more materials pass through the screen surface. Because the bulk material passes through the steep slope faster, this earlier stratification brings the fine particles closer to the screen surface faster and can pass through the gap relatively unimpeded. Therefore, the banana screen has a very high screening rate. Efficiency and the characteristics of 1.5-2 times the processing capacity higher than the traditional grading screen.
How Double Deck Banana Sieve Works
The banana-type screener has a sloped surface at the feed end, starting at 34° and then descending at a certain number of angles to the discharge end at about 10°. The screen surface adopts the form of broken lines with different inclination angles, and the thickness of the material layer is unchanged from the feeding end to the discharging end. The ratio of the material amount to flow rate on the screen surface of each section is stable, the material layer is high, and the screening efficiency is significantly improved, which is 1-2 times higher than the processing capacity of the screening machine with the same effective area. When the content of the material with the medium content accounting for less than 1/2 of the graded particle size is large, the double-deck banana vibrating screen has a very high screening efficiency.
Introduction of Double Deck Banana Sieve Features
1. Simple and compact structure, high rigidity, high strength, balanced force distribution, and large safety factor.
2. The vibration parameters are set reasonably, avoiding the natural frequencies of all levels of the screen body and reducing the influence of resonance.
3. Long service life, the service life of the screen body is up to 10 years, and the service life of the exciter is more than 60,000 hours.
4. Lightweight, low power consumption, high vibration intensity (9-12mm), and high screening efficiency (>95%).
5. The domestic brand patented screen surface configuration is selected, which has high screening efficiency and large material handling capacity.
6. The working noise is low, the noise level is lower than 75 decibels, and the operation is stable.
7. The working system of the whole machine is S1, which ensures stable and continuous work for 24 hours.
8. Adopt an imported FFT professional frequency analyzer for frequency response and dynamic analysis.
9. The variety is complete, which can fully meet the screening process requirements of different material characteristics and processing capacity.
10. The screen machine is easy to operate and maintain, safe to use, cost-effective has sufficient spare parts, and has timely and thoughtful service.
Send us a message
We will provide you with the most professional services.