The vibrating screen mainly relies on the vibrating motor to provide the exciting force to drive the screen to work. If there is a problem with the vibrating motor, the vibrating screen cannot be operated, affecting normal production. This article takes you to understand the faults often encountered in vibration motors and the corresponding solutions.
1. The vibrating screen motor cannot start
The cause of the fault: short circuit between stator windings and grounding of the stator windings; wrong wiring of the stator windings; the rotor is blocked when the load is too heavy.
Solution: Check the open circuit, short circuit, and repair; check the winding connection and correct it; reduce the load and eliminate obstacles.
2. The motor temperature rises too high or smokes
The cause of the fault: the load is too heavy; the winding is short-circuited; the winding wiring is wrong; the winding is connected or short-circuited between turns.
Solution: reduce the load or replace the motor; repair the short-circuited part; check the winding connection and correct it.
3. The vibration motor burned out
1) Cause of failure: The vibrating screen motor is installed with heavier eccentric blocks at both ends. If it is installed vertically or inclined, that is, the shaft is vertical or inclined to the horizontal plane, the bearing axis must bear the gravity of the eccentric block. If there is no special device in the vibration motor, that is, the plain bearing, it will hurt the bearing and shorten the service life.
Solution: Choose a vertical vibration motor, that is, add a plane bearing inside. Try to avoid vertical or inclined installation.
2) The cause of the failure: the adjustment of the eccentric block of the vibrating screen motor, the direction of the eccentric block at both ends was mistakenly reversed so that the vibrating motor generates a space torque, which makes the vibrating motor work in an abnormal state, which will cause burnout.
Solution: When adjusting the eccentric block, you must pay attention to its symmetry, that is, the eccentric blocks at both ends should correspond to each other, or the connecting line of the center of gravity of the eccentric blocks at both ends should be parallel to the axis of rotation and cannot be indifferent planes.
3) The cause of the failure: the problem of the protective cover of the vibration motor. If the protective cover is not tightly sealed, it is easy to enter dust and cause the frictional operation of the eccentric block, thereby burning the motor.
Solution: In a place with a harsh working environment, firstly, increase the sealing of the protective cover, and secondly, clean the dust in the protective cover frequently.
4) The cause of the failure: the heat dissipation problem of the vibration motor
Solution: Frequently remove dust on the surface of the motor to make it work under good conditions. During the design process, the surface of the vibrating motor should be as smooth as possible to prevent dust from accumulating. If you are working in a dusty environment, you should Consider subtracting the heat dissipation ribs on the surface of the case.
4. The vibrating screen motor is noisy during use
The cause of the failure: the contact surface between the vibrating motor and the vibrating screen equipment does not meet the requirements. The anchor bolts are loose.
Solution: Check whether the roughness of the contact surface between the vibrating screen and the vibration motor foot meets the requirements. Whether the foot bolts are tightened, solve it immediately.
Send us a message
We will provide you with the most professional services.