As commonly used screening equipment, the linear vibrating screen has a variety of models and materials. How to choose a suitable linear vibrating screen is also the first consideration for all users. Then Longzhong Heavy Industry Machinery will make a simple for you. I hope that the linear vibration screening technique can help you.
There are three points in the selection skills of the linear vibrating screens.
1. Skills for site restriction selection
The running track of the linear vibrating screen is a parabolic forward linear motion. The design of the rectangular screen surface makes full use of the screen area of the linear screen, which greatly improves the screening efficiency of the linear vibrating screen. The factors that affect the screen area of the linear vibrating screen are the length and width of the screen. So this also facilitates the selection of different venues. Therefore, when there are restrictions on the worksite, selecting a suitable length and width of the linear vibrating screen can meet the production needs.
2. Production restriction selection skills
The linear vibrating screen is usually used for automated operations on the production line, so the discharge port of the linear vibrating screen can be specially designed for different production lines.
1) Considering the direction of the discharge port, it can be designed to extend forward, extend downward, and extend obliquely downward.
2) Considering the shape of the discharge port, it can be made into various shapes such as round and square according to the actual needs of the next procedure.
3. Skills for selecting screening materials
The linear vibrating screen is a commonly used type among various types of vibrating screens, on the one hand, because of its large output and high efficiency, and on the other hand, it has excellent adaptability to various materials. Therefore, different types of linear vibrating screens can be selected for different materials and their production.
1) When the processing capacity of materials is not high, wooden screen frames can be used, which can greatly reduce production costs.
2) When the characteristics of the materials are different, the linear vibrating screen should also choose different materials. For example, when sieving the food industry and food-related materials, especially when sieving materials in the pharmaceutical industry, the material of the whole machine must be stainless steel or stainless steel on the surface of the contact material. Only in this way can it be ensured that the materials are clean and hygienic during the screening process and will not cause pollution. But when the material is the raw material of chemical metallurgy and other industries, the part that contacts the material can be made of plain steel, which greatly reduces the production cost of the linear vibrating screen and does not affect the use.
Understanding these three tips will be of great help to you in choosing a linear vibrating screen in the future. If you have other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Send us a message
We will provide you with the most professional services.