I want to control the stone powder content of artificial sand and gravel very well. First of all, it is necessary to control the feeding amount of sand and gravel.
How to control the feeding amount?
1. Before starting the sand-making machine, check whether the observation door of the whirl chamber is closed tightly. Check the direction of the impeller rotating wheel in the direction of the feed inlet. During the operation of the sand-making machine, the impeller does not rotate counterclockwise, and the motor wiring needs to be adjusted.
2. The particles supplied by the sand-making machine should be strictly by the specified requirements, and materials with a particle size larger than the specified requirements should be prohibited from entering the equipment. Otherwise, the impeller will be unbalanced, the impeller will be severely worn, or even the impeller channel will be blocked, and the sand-making machine may not work properly.
3. When we stop the discharge equipment of the sand-making machine, we need to stop the supply in time to avoid the consequences of the impeller being crushed or the motor being burned out. At the same time, we should stop the sand-making equipment regularly, and pay special attention to the wear degree of the center feeding pipe, impeller, cone cap, circumferential guard plate, and wear-resistant block.
There are two methods for controlling the content of artificial sand and gravel powder in the sand making machine
1. On the premise that the raw materials are clean, reduce the amount of flushing water entering the spiral classifier in the sand-making machine workshop and the screening workshop, and reduce the content of fine sand and stone powder lost along the water at the tail of the spiral classifier.
2. The tailwater from the spiral classifier in the sand making locomotive workshop and the screening workshop is collected into the water tank of the sand making machine for precipitation, and the sand making machine is used to recover and screen part of the stone powder and waste lost at the end of the spiral classifier in the sand making workshop. For fine sand, the stone powder and fine sand recovered from the sand-making machine are sent to the finished sand bin to increase the stone powder content of the artificial sand and adjust the fineness of the artificial sand.
The raw material of the artificial sand produced by the sand making machine is a coarse aggregate of 5~20mm in size. After the coarse aggregate of 5~20mm size is washed twice through the pre-screening and screening workshop, the mud content of the raw material source tends to be zero. After washing and dewatering the mud by the spiral classifier in the sand-making machine workshop and the screening workshop, the mud content of the artificial sand can fully meet the quality requirements stipulated in the specification.
Send us a message
We will provide you with the most professional services.