The scrubbing machine is suitable for the beneficiation process, and the scrubbed materials are conducive to flotation mineralization and recollection. At the same time, the scrubbing machine is a high-concentration, powerful stirring scrubbing equipment. It is suitable for metallurgy, chemical industry, building materials, light industry, food, pharmacy, and other industries and departments to scrub the surface of materials. The use and maintenance method of silica sand slurry scrubber is particularly important.
1. The use of a silica sand scrubbing machine
The scrubbing machine is a kind of scrubbing equipment with high concentration and strong stirring. It is suitable for various industries such as metallurgy, chemical industry, building materials, light industry, food, pharmacy, etc., used to scrub the surface of materials. It can improve the recovery rate of the beneficiation operation and has a significant effect on high-concentration pulp and scrubbing.
The scrubber is mainly used for the dispersion of mineral mud, the removal, and scrubbing of impurities on the surface of minerals. It is used for the dispersion of sludge and the removal of impurities on the surface of minerals. Applicable materials: quartz sand, silicon carbide, mullite, limestone, barite, potash feldspar, wollastonite, dolomite, calcite, limestone. High scrubbing strength The unique tank structure and impeller configuration increase the scrubbing strength by about 30% compared with traditional scrubbers of the same specification. Wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant tank linings and impellers are made of wear-resistant materials, which have high corrosion resistance and wear resistance.
2. The working principle of the scrubber
The ore pulp enters into the scrubbing machine cavity through the feed pipe, and under the strong stirring action of the impeller, the slurry produces violent turbulence. The mineral particles have huge momentum in them, and they generate violent friction and collision with each other. Because the impurity film wrapped on the surface of the mineral grains is not strong, it is easily peeled off the surface of the mineral after friction and impact. The cement on the mineral surface will loosen and disintegrate after being soaked in water and then through strong friction and collision between the mineral particles, to achieve the separation of clay and mineral particles. These film impurities and clay are disintegrated and peeled off into the slurry, and the slurry can be separated after subsequent desliming. In the actual production process, different agents should be added according to the actual situation of minerals.
It is important to be familiar with the trial materials and working principles of the scrubber. In actual production, scrubbing machines are often used in conjunction with ore washing vibrating screens and spiral classifiers. The large ore is washed and sent to the crusher, and the fine-grained ore and sludge are automatically flowed to the classification for dehydration, desliming, and discharge in the form of overflow. The grit of the classifier can be classified, and the classified materials are sent to the sorting operation.
3. Use and maintenance
1) Before starting the machine, check whether the foundation is firm, whether the bolts at the joints of each part are fastened, and the belt tighten.
2) Add enough lubricating oil to the spindle bearing and check it once a week.
3) Fill up with clean water first, then turn on the machine. After 1 hour of operation, there is no abnormal situation before feeding and running. Do not run the empty machine.
4) The bearings of the main shaft parts adopt tapered roller series bearings, and the clearance must be readjusted after 6 months.
5) Do not restart the vehicle with a heavy vehicle. If the vehicle is stopped in an accident, the sand in the tank should be discharged under the surface of the lower impeller, and then full water can be turned on to avoid burning the motor.
If you want to know more about the silica sand scrubbing machine, you can contact our online customer service. He will provide you with more information.
Send us a message
We will provide you with the most professional services.