Filter press is a commonly used solid-liquid separation equipment, which is widely used in sludge dewatering projects. It is mainly composed of transmission part, filter plate part, pressing plate part, thrust plate part and pressing device (mainly hydraulic pressure Composed of tightening device), hydraulic system, electronic control system, and auxiliary parts. Because there are so many parts, it is necessary to pay attention to the operation steps and applicable methods when operating by personnel. To allow customers to better use the G series chamber filter press of the sludge treatment equipment, the LZZG technical department has specially compiled the daily operation skills of the filter press for customers. Follow the above steps for daily operation and inspection.
1. Check the equipment
1) Check the safety protection facilities such as fences, nets, and covers around the plate and frame filter press.
2) Check protective devices such as grounding protection and safety light curtains.
3) Check the hydraulic system. The oil quality of the hydraulic station is clean, no discoloration, the oil temperature is 10-40 degrees Celsius, the oil level is appropriate, the oil pipe connection is tight and there is no leakage, and the direction of the reversing valve is correct.
4) Check the electric control cabinet instrument, pressure gauge, and various parameter settings.
5) Check the condition of the filter plate and filter cloth. The diaphragm plate and the matching plate are arranged neatly and completely, without cracks or damage, and there is no accumulation of material on the sealing surface of the filter plate and the groove area. The cloth clamps are fastened and arranged neatly.
6) Check the inclination of the fixed plate. The inclination of the fixed plate shall not exceed 5 degrees.
7) Check the wear and tear of the filtrate pipe.
8) Check the wear of the filter plate slider and slideway.
9) Check the control wind and back-blowing pressure. The control wind pressure is greater than or equal to 0.5 MPa, and the reverse blowing pressure is greater than or equal to 0.75 MPa.
10) Check the position of the feeding, squeezing, and back-blowing valves.
11) Check the control switch and system alarm conditions. The switch is reset, and the system has no alarm.
12) Check the connecting hose of the feed pipe of the machine head.
2. Preparation before starting
1) The control power switch is set to “ON”.
2) Activate the safety light curtain. When the “green light (Power)” at the bottom of the receiver flashes, the safety light curtain is activated. Turn off the pressure switch, the operation process is terminated; turn on the pressure switch, the light curtain is in service again.
3) Turn on the oil pump motor.
4) The rotary switch is located at “Close Press” to close the filter plate. The closing pressure reaches the set value and does not exceed 385 bar, and the oil cylinder runs smoothly without creeping.
3. Check the unloading device
1) Check the trolleys, hooks, and chains on both sides of the filter press. The pull plate trolleys on both sides are in the initial position, the hook position is correct, the chain is well lubricated and tight.
2) Check the hydraulic system. The oil quality of the hydraulic station is clean, without discoloration, the oil temperature is 10-40 degrees Celsius, and the oil level is appropriate. The tubing connection is tight and there is no leakage. The direction of the reversing valve is correct.
3) Pull away the compression plate.
1) Start the oil pump of the trolley and automatic unloading.
2) Observe the position of the pull plate trolley and the filter plate. The trolleys on both sides are parallel and synchronized, and the filter plate is not inclined.
3) Clean up the accumulation of material at the inlet of the filter cloth and the fixed plate.
Safety matters: When removing the filter cake, the operator shall not pick up the filter cloth and slime by hand. Operators are not allowed to put their feet, hands, or head into the filter plate room of the filter press or observe the belt conveyor or the middle groove from the gap between the opened filter plate. Do not discharge materials on the filter plate of the filter press. Oil lubrication is not allowed on the slideway of the filter plate.
5. Replace the filter cloth or filter plate
1) Apply for power failure, power inspection, and lockout of the plate and frame filter press.
2) Remove the pull wire of the magnetic switch, the connection chain between the filter plate, and the squeeze tube.
3) Lift out the filter plate to be processed.
4) Replace the filter cloth or filter plate.
5) Return the processed filter plate to its original position.
6) Restore the cable, chain, and squeeze tube.
7) Apply for power transmission and test drive.
6. Filter cloth cleaning
1) Turn on the cleaning pump and start the automatic cleaning program. Clean the filter plates one by one, the filter plates are neat and clean, and there is no accumulation of material on the sealing surface and groove area.
2) Observe the movement of the cleaning rack and the filter plate. The cleaning rack has no collision or jamming, and the filter plate is pulled in place.
Send us a message
We will provide you with the most professional services.